Training in Accelerator Science
The JAI provides graduate and undergraduate courses in Accelerator Physics and related disciplines
- The graduate lectures are given by Prof. Ted Wilson, Prof. Emmanuel Tsesmelis and Prof. Riccardo Bartolini and guest lecturers form CERN and Cockcroft Institute.
- The graduate lecture courses now include plasma lectures provided by Imperial College colleagues, as part of development of the integrated accelerator-laser-plasma training.
- The undergraduate lectures consists of the short option S19 "Unifying Physics of Accelerators, Lasers and Plasma" (revised and considerably updated for the 2015/16).
- JAI is a partner for JUAS and our students can access its full or selected courses
- JAI is providing summer project opportunities - see this link for Summer Placement Programme of 2016
- JAI is also providing advanced graduate courses jointly with Cockcroft Institute - see this JAI-CI page and this link for more info