This page provide information about the events organized by JAI or with JAI participation. Click an item below for more details.
EUPRAXIA meeting - Nov 20-24 of 2017: "EuPRAXIA Yearly Meeting 2017 and 2nd Collaboration Week"
7th Low Emittance Rings Workshop, 15-17 January of 2018 at CERN
ALEGRO 2018 workshop - Mar 26-29 of 2018: "Advanced LinEar collider study GROup workshop 2018" in Oxford
Past events (incomplete list):
- APPEAL-8 - July 8 of 2017: "Misadventures Along the Path to Big Physics Discoveries"
- Advanced CAS - Sep 3-5, 2017: "CERN Accelerator School at RHUL"
- 5-th International Symposium on Negative Ions, Beams and Sources NIBS-16, 2th - 16th September 2016, St. Anne's College, Oxford
- USPAS-2016, Fort Collins, Colorado, June 13 - 24, 2016, course Unifying Physics of Accelerators, Lasers and Plasma - Lecture and project materials for the course
- One-day APPEAL school for A-level school teachers APPEAL-7, June 11, 2016 - Understanding the Universe – From Gravitational Waves to Sub-atomic Particles
- Topical Workshop on Instabilities, Impedance and Collective Effects TWIICE 2, 8 - 10 February 2016
- One-day APPEAL school for A-level school teachers APPEAL-6, July 18, 2015
- Space-Charge 2015 workshop due to be held in Oxford from March 23rd-27th of 2015 - poster
- Octoberfest - JAI science day at RHUL, October 3, 2014 - agenda
- 3rd Low Emittance Rings Workshop, Oxford, 8th to the 10th of July 2013.
- Accelerator and Particle Physics Education at A-Level - APPEAL 4, 15 June 2013, Oxford
- Training the next generation - IOP Particle Accelerators and Beams Group Meeting and TIARA meeting, hosted by JAI, Oxford, 19 March 2013
- National Vacuum Electronics Conference (NVEC), held at JAI in Oxford on 25th of June, 2012
- Accelerating Science: Accelerating Business - how the UK’s world-class accelerator technologies can grow your business – held on 17 April 2012, Daresbury, Cheshire, organized by STFC, Cockcroft Institute and JAI
- Past APPEAL events (APPEAL-1, APPEAL-2 and APPEAL-3), 2010-2012
- RREPS-11 - Radiation from Relativistic Electrons in Periodic Structures, held in RHUL, Sep 12-16, 2011, organised by JAI and Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Ultra-High Brightness Electron Sources workshop, organized by Cockcroft Institute, Diamond Light Source, JAI, IOP, DITANET and ASTeC, held at CI, 29 June to 1st July 2011
- Super-B mini-workshop, held at Jesus College, Oxford on 18th and 19th of May 2011